I love a good workout, and usually I go run a ton of errands after. I try to make sure that when I go workout that my hair is cute, functional, and can be transitional from workout to running errands!
Two Top Knots:
- Separate hair down the middle
- Pull hair to the top of head, and grab in a messy bun formation.
- Add a rubber band.
- Pull pieces out where needed
- Add bobby pins for any extra hold
- Run those Buns off 😉
Braids with Baseball Hat
- Separate hair into two sections
- Regular braid hair, and tie off with rubber band
- Pull braid apart for a thicker braid
- Spray and go!
Ponytail with Braided Bangs:
- French or Dutch Braid both sides of your bangs/front hair
- Start with smaller pieces and separate out only a small section so the whole hair isn't braided.
- Begin by crossing over/under to complete the braid.
- braid until you reach the nape of your neck.
- Tie off hair with a rubber band
- Add braids into low ponytail
- Tie off and you're good to go!
Enjoy your workout babes!