There is nothing chicer than the French. Between their effortless style, and perfectly put together outfit. When it comes to updating a classic chic hairstyle. The french braid (with an updated twist) is the way to go.
How to get Madzzy's Deconstructed French Braids:
- Begin by parting hair down the middle.
- When you begin to braid separate hair int0 3 pieces.
- Begin by taking the furthest piece away from the middle line, and cross over on top.
- Begin to cross each piece over the center line, and make sure you are keeping it loose.
- After the first three crossovers begin to pick up small sections that line up with the hair.
- Continue to braid until hair is completely in the braid.
- After, normal braid and separate and pull pieces for a more relaxed "effortless" creation.
Follow these steps for the perfect french braids.