Braids. Braids. Braids. I am obsessed with them. I could wear a braid in my hair every single day if I could. I love how many different styles you can do with one braid!
Dutch braids are kinda like French Braids, but with a little bit of sass. I love dutch braids. This style is adds some flare to any look whether you are wearing double dutch braids like I am, braided bangs, or my absolute fave a crown braid (make sure you download your calendar, because guess what!!! a crown braid is on there 🙂 )!
How to Dutch Braid:
- Begin by splitting hair into two sections.
- Start with a small piece at the hair line, and separate into three pieces.
- Cross first section UNDER middle piece, continue to do for the other two pieces.
- Once you have completed that begin to add hair into each section moving down the hair. (make sure to take the hair from where you are in the braid to avoid any kind of additional messy hair).
- Once you have all the hair gathered in the braid, begin to regular braid the end of hair (continue to cross UNDER the middle sections)
- Tie off with rubber band or hair accessory
- Pull braid apart for a bigger, and messier *even sexier braid!
- LOVE YOUR HAIR!
That's all! It is super easy, but does take some practice!!